What is the process of getting my website from an idea to a live site?
- It all begins with your business. You know your business better than anyone – we’ll sit down and discuss your goals with creating a website. Are you looking for an online portfolio, e-commerce website, or just a landing page for customers?
- Second we’ll plan the layout and content for your site. We’ll look to you to supply content (wordage, pictures, video, etc) to start developing a draft website. This is essential to capture the audience of your visitors and keep them around longer.
- In the third step, we will design the layout and final product of your website. We take all the information and content you’ve given to us and make it your personalized brand. We’ll work with you the entire way to ensure everything is just right.
- Now is the time to deliver your website to the world. It is also the time to share your website, print it on business cards and tell all your customers. TSM Web Solutions will monitor visitor anaytics, page views and more. We will send you reports so you can keep up-to-date with how your site is performing.
- Next, something to consider is online marketing. If you’re a new business, it can be tough to compete in the online market, however, with TSM Web Solutions, we are your one stop shop for online marketing. We’ll begin a Google Adwords, Bing Ads or Facebook Ad campaign for you and monitor its health.
- Lastly, we’ll work together over the coming years to keep your website current with all the latest information, secure on the internet and profitable for your business. Think of us as your full website development and “webmaster” support service!
Do I own my website?
Yes! You will own your website and all the content on it. We will assist in any way we can to get the website running, such as buying a domain, purchasing stock photography and developing a website layout. After final payment has been made, you own all rights to your website and the content on it.
How much will my website cost?
The cost of building a website depends on a number of factors and is different in every situation. We will work together with you to develop a plan that fits your needs.
Can I get a free quote for my project?
Absolutely! Please fill out the short form here and we’ll be in touch very soon.
Can I watch my website being built?
You sure can! We will develop your new website in our testing environment and share a link with you so you can access the website. You’re free to monitor the process and suggest any changes to the design along the way.
What is the timeframe for getting an idea turned into a live website?
The time-frame varies depending on what types of features you’re looking to include in the website. We will work with you to determine an appropriate time-frame that allows you to gather content while we work on the layouts.
Why should I host my website with TSM Web Solutions?
You are not obligated to host your website with us. However, we strongly recommend it. We’ll constantly monitor the website and server to ensure you’re getting your share of resources and your website doesn’t go down. We’re your point of contact for everything and will keep you in the loop if anything changes. View our hosting page for more info.
Can I update my own website after it goes live?
Depending on your budget and specifications, we can program a website that allows you to easily update content after it goes live. Not into updating it on your own? No problem, we offer maintenance services to do that for you!
How can I get my website to the top of search engine results?
Getting a website to be recognized by Google takes time. Your website will not be the number one hit overnight. Depending on your specifications and budget, we can implement basic or advanced Search Engine Optimization techniques that can help boost your website to the top.
Can I view who has browsed to my website?
Upon request, we can send you quarterly or monthly stats that tell you visitor numbers, where they’re coming from, how long they’re staying on your website and what pages they’re going to the most.